- Apply online at: https://scholarship.hec.gov.pk. After registering and filling your profile, please select " Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship ". After submission of the application, get its printed copy to be signed by applicant.
- CGI scholarship application form and medical history and report can be downloaded from here.
- CGI application from (Click here)
- Medical history and report form (Click here)
- Applicant should also complete the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post – Graduate scholarship program application form and submit the same on following Email: email@example.com
Perspective applicants are not required to submit any document (hard copies) to HEC at this stage of the application process. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit the following documents. To avoid any inconvenience later on, perspective applicants are directed to prepare an application dossier as per following details.
- Statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
- Research proposal.
- Attested copies of all Academic Degrees & Transcripts.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Three Letter of Recommendation (academic or professional).
- Medical History Report.
- Certificate of English language proficiency preferably TOEFL or IELTS.
- NOC from employer (if employed).
- One copy of HEC application form.
- Other supporting documents to facilitate application screening.
The deadline to submit the online application on HEC portal is 15th August, 2023.
Notification of the Award:
Successful Candidates will be notified of the outcome by the CGI Around January 2024.
For further queries:
Please visit the below mentioned website for more information.
Please note that HEC has facilitation role in nomination process, as final selection will be made by the donor country/Agency/Institute. Further, HEC will have no financial liability regarding this scholarship.