Scholarships are open to the Pakistani/AJK applicants who meet the following criteria.
- Under 30 years of age as on 15th August 2023.
- Hold 16 years Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75/4.00 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences.
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- All applicants are required to provide the valid HAT test score. Those applicants who do not have the valid HAT test score, please visit the Eudaction Testing Council website for more information. Nomination criteria is based on HAT test score for Masters programs. HEC reserves the right to change or modify the nomination criteria.
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research.
- Applicants may have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized test of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS) or any other English proficiency certificate.
- Applicants must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study.
Fields of Study:
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
The Scholarship will cover tuition and other academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course fee, enrollment fee, thesis fee, production of thesis documents) round trip airfare, visa fee, first settlement allowance, relocation allowance, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance and others.
The scholarship award will cover six weeks refresher courses and follow by a period of 2 years master's degree, subject to an annual review of the scholar's satisfactory progress.
Note: Refresher will tentatively commence in June 2024 while the academic program will commence in August 2024.