Scholarships are open to the Pakistani/AJK applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Under 30 years of age as on August 01, 2022.
- Hold 16 years bachelor's degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of at least 2.75/4.00 in one of the following fields:
Have experience in scientific laboratory researchApplicants must have demonstrated English proficiency from previous university or preferably certification of one of two recognized test of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)Applicants must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study.
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences.
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Fields of Study:
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
Scholarship Coverage and Award Period:
The Scholarship will cover tuition and other academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course fee, enrollment fee, thesis fee, production of thesis documents) round trip airfare, visa fee, first settlement allowance, relocation allowance, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance and others. The scholarship award will cover six weeks refresher courses and follow by a period of 2 years master's degree, subject to an annual review of the scholar's satisfactory progress.
Note: Refresher will tentatively commence in June 2023 while the academic program will commence in August 2023.