- Applicants applying for Doctoral level (PhD) need to upload the following documents. All of the following documents are compulsory and need to be submitted online until January 15, 2024 at 1600 hrs (Pakistan Standard Time) except Statement of Supervisor.
- Minimum 2 pages, typed with
Times New Roman 12 point font size letters, written in the language of the
selected study programme
- The work plan must indicate the
resources used, the document is checked by the universities for plagiarism.
- A signed Letter of
Recommendation from the applicant’s former or current academic tutor or
supervisor, who has a scientific degree and has an insight into the
professional work of the applicant, the letter of recommendation must be
written in the language of the selected study programme or in Hungarian
Statement of the Supervisor (if required by the proposed Doctoral
- A statement by the supervisor at
the proposed Host Institution declaring that the supervisor undertakes to
supervise the student's work within the doctoral programme (if required by
the doctoral school)
- HEC may conduct test/interviews of initially shortlisted candidates.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will NOT be accepted. The recommendation of the nominating agency i.e. HEC will be final and binding.
- Only SUBMITTED mode applications will be entertained.
- Result-awaiting candidates and previous HEC nominees of this scholarship may apply afresh subject to eligibility criteria, but final degree and transcript must be submitted at https://stipendiumhungaricum.hu/apply/ before August 01, 2024.
- Candidates must note that once he/she is nominated by HEC or finally selected by Tempus Public Foundation Hungary, any request for change of subject/discipline/study programme made by him/her shall not be entertained in any case (HEC will not issue any NOC for change of discipline). If a candidate withdraws himself/herself from the scholarship after the final award, he/she shall be liable to disciplinary action including ban of a certain period from applying to any foreign funded/HEC/Government of Pakistan scholarship programmes.
- All applicants should note that all nominations from Pakistan will be routed through HEC.
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING THE COMPLETE APPLICATION: January 15, 2024 at 1600 hrs (Pakistan Standard Time)
IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE APPLYING
- It is the sole responsibility of student(s) applying for any professional degree (Medical, Engineering, Nursing, Architecture, Law, Veterinary Medicine etc.) to first get confirmed its accreditation from the respective Councils i.e. Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC), Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC), Pakistan Council for Architects and Town Planners (PCATP), Pakistan Bar Council (PBC), Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council (PVMC) etc.
- Failure to submit online application forms on both websites (HEC and Hungary) will not be considered for further processing.