- The funding (for mobility) will be shared equally by the HEC and French counterpart.
- The funding for the core research project will be borne by the concerned Pakistani and the French Universities/Institutes.
- HEC and the French counterpart will provide funding only for travel and living expenses to the researchers involved in the projects for visiting Pakistan and France
The HEC Pakistan will cover;
Travel expenses of Pakistani Researchers to foreign: round trip including inland travel:
Living allowance in Pakistan for Foreign Researchers:
@Rs.5000 per diem for short stay <= 10 days
@Rs.3000 per diem for long stay > 10 days up to 3 months
How many times in a year?
Number of visitors
Faculty Member (applicant)
Year 1 = 1
Year 2 = 0
Year 3 = 1
Maximum 10 days per visit
Year 1 = 0
Year 2 = 2
Year 3 = 1
Maximum 90 days per visit
Contribution by the France will cover;
Travel expenses to French Researchers
Living allowance in France for Pakistani Researchers:
@ € 110 per diem for short stay <= 10 days
@ € 65 per diem for long stay > 10 days up to 3 months
- The funds will be provided on an annual basis, for maximum three consecutive years (till the life of project), according to the approved budget.
- The renewal/release of the annual funding is subject to the submission of scientific and financial progress report at the end of each year.