The University's policy on appointments (including subsequent reappointments) and on promotions follows herewith. It expresses the institutional philosophy in these matters and describes the qualifications for the various ranks in terms of four major areas of consideration, together with indications of the relative important of these areas and possible sources of information for evaluations.
Draft Standard Operating Procedures
- The posts TTS to be advertised by the respective university as per internal rules and availability of posts
- The selection process to carried out by the respective university as per internal rules of the university
- The TTS case recommended by the selection board are forwarded to the HEC by the registrar office of the respective university
- The TTS cases forwarded to HEC will be received by AD-QAD office and processed as per TTS policy
- The eligibility criteria and process as per TTS rules will be checked and the cases fulfilling the criteria will be endorsed by the HEC through DG-QAD office
- A copy of the TTS case endorsement letter will be sent to registrar office of the university with copy to Advisor Finance office of the HEC to get financial release process initiated without any delay
- The registrar office will be informed about the deficiencies in the cases those are not endorsed by the QAD division
- The registrar office is responsible for verification of the records provided to HEC for the purpose of endorsement of the letters and will provide on request if desired by HEC at any point of time as reflected in the endorsement letter
- The incomplete TTS cases will be referred back to registrar office of the respective university and may be re submitted after completing the documentary requirements
Note: Persons interested in the Tenure Track System (TTS) should apply directly to the concerned university with their Bio-data. Higher Education Commission has no direct involvement, except for providing funds to the universities.