- The Applications for fiscal year 2020-21 as 'IPFP Fellows' in all areas of study/disciplines under the programme IPFP (Phase-II) batch-2 of the program will be advertised between Septembers –October 2020.
- Keeping in view current pandemic situation and to save the precious time of the applicants, National Academy of Higher Education (NAHE) has started online training will be conducted in the form of cohorts ( May to August 2020) which have been devised in the light of results of applicants pre-assessments result.
- The training of 622 eligible applicants has been planned in Cohorts. First Cohort training comproses of 41 participants completed. Training of 153 participants under process.
Syllabus of the Assessment
The assessment would comprise of multiple Choice Questions, short answers and descriptions.
Assessment duration would be of 02 hours based on following areas:
- Teaching Effectiveness
- Syllabus Design
- Student Assessment & Evaluation
- Use of Technology
- Research Management
- Grant Writing
- Fund raising
- Academic Integrity and Leadership Skills
- The IPFP (Interim Placement of Fresh PhDs) Program was initiated by HEC in 2009, both to provide employment to fresh PhDs, and support universities in attracting qualified PhDs. IPFP has been revised and radical rethinking has been made in Phase-II of the program.
- Phase-I of the program has been halted. However, the applicants already selected and placed in various Pakistani universities under Phase-I will complete their tenure on same terms and conditions.