of application in .pdf format through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
comprises following documents. The documents must be submitted in one PDF file as per following sequence. Max size of PDF must not exceed 9MB.
- Application form
- Foreign university acceptance letter(s), in order of preference
- CV of proposed foreign supervisor(s)
- BASR/DASR approval showing approved PhD research topic and synopsis
- PhD thesis synopsis (complete)
- Local PhD supervisor recommendation letter
- CV of local PhD supervisor
- NOC from concerned HEC officer (if already availing any other HEC scholarship)
- NOC from department/organization (if employed/ on study leave)
- CV of applicant
- Copy of passport
- Copies of academic documents including PhD coursework transcript showing credit hours and grades obtained in each course.
- Copy of GRE result certificate/card from ETS / NTS
Applications can be submitted round the year. Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as they are eligible and fulfil the basic criteria.
Incomplete applications will not be entertained and will be discarded.
Hard copy of application will be required after selection.
----- Click here to Download Application Form-----
The acceptance letter must be issued by the head of department/ senior professors. Acceptance letters issued by Lecturers, Lab Instructors/expert won't be acceptable. The acceptance letter must include at least following:
- Brief overview of work to be carried out during the foreign visit.
- Brief details of research facilities available at foreign Lab.
- Plan of research work/activities to be carried out at foreign university
- Duration of research in months.
- Bench fee amount if required. No claim of bench fee will be entertained if not mentioned in the original offer letter.
- Terms and conditions of the invitation, if any.
- Complete address, contact details (phone, fax, email) of the proposed foreign professor.
- It is Mandatory to get filled in a performa from your foreign supervisor along with the acceptance letter. Download Foreign Supervisor's Performa
This Performa of Foreign Supervisor must be attached with IRSIP Application.
Only soft copy of application sent to email@example.com will be accepted.
Hard copy of the application is not needed at this stage. Selected students will be asked to submit hard copies of application after selection.