HEC provides opportunities for applicants to pursue PhD studies in Top US Universities under "US-Pakistan Knowledge Corridor". Interested applicants can apply online through the link:
New User Registration:
To create profile for first time user, fill in the available form on the link mentioned above.Click on 'Register' for new users and follow the steps stated below:
- You will be required to create user ID by using your CNIC (without dashes) as User ID and select your password.
- Create an Account and fill the required information available on the screen.
- Click and obtain 'Mobile Code' on your provided mobile no. for further process. (Currently, MNC / Ported numbers are not supported)
- After receiving code on your mobile enter the code.
- Enter your email ID and click Send Code. You will receive a code on your provided email.
- Please enter a valid email ID.
- Perform code verification and click on submission.
- You will be registered successfully. Please check your email for further information.
- You will be required enter your created 'User ID' & 'Password' then 'Sign in' on HEC portal.
- Complete online profile section wise at https://scholarships.hec.gov.pk/
- Click 'Scholarships and Grants' on left 'Navigation' and then 'US-PAK Knowledge Corridor Application'.
- Now follow instructions, fill and submit the form successfully.
- Please send scanned copies of application form along with other required documents on the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Documents should be attested by gazetted officer of Grade-17/above.
- At this stage you are not required to submit hard copies of this application and other documents. You may be asked to submit hard copies later, when required.
- All applicants will be required to show commitment to serve in Pakistan after completion of studies
- The grant will be offered for a maximum period of 5 years.
- HEC attested documents are not required at the time of application submission. Those who are shortlisted will be asked to submit the HEC attested documents later. Applicants are advised to download the filled application form for record purpose.
- Misstatement/ misrepresentation of information in the application form can lead to disqualification/ cancellation of the scholarship award at any stage of the program.
- Postal address for correspondence
Project Management Unit (PMU)
US-Pakistan Knowledge Corridor
13 B/ 11, HRD Building
Higher Education Commission (HEC)
Sector H-8, Islamabad.