All the information provided in online application and attached documents must be complete, true, and correct.
- Apply online at: http://scholarship.hec.gov.pk/ after registering and filling your profile, please select "Learning Opportunities Abroad". After submission of the application, get its printed copy to be signed by the applicant. HEC online application portal shall close on Thursday, December 28, 2023 (23:59 PM Pakistan Standard Time).
- Before applying, kindly update your HEC profile with latest email/cell number & updated information. You are advised to complete and submit your application as soon as possible, as the online application system will be very busy in the days leading up to the application deadline. After successful submission of the application at HEC portal, retain printed copy application form signed by yourself.
- Submit online application at CSC web portal at http://www.campuschina.org/ or https://www.csc.edu.cn/through program Type: A and Agency No.5861. Download submitted copy of complete application form from Chinese Scholarship Council portal, print & retain a signed copy with yourself.
- For additional instruction about Chinese Govt. scholarship program, download Instructions for Chinese Government Scholarship and fill the Chinese Govt. Scholarship online application form on CSC portal.
- Submission of online applications at CSC & HEC portal are mandatory. In case of non-submission of form on any of the above two portals, candidature will not be considered.
Note: Hard Copies of the applications are not required at this stage. By-hand or incomplete/saved applications on portal will NOT be entertained in any case.