Perspective applicants are not required to submit any document (hard copies) to HEC at this stage of application process. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit following documents in English or Chinese. In case of any other language, document must be attached with notarized translation in English or Chinese. To avoid any inconvenience later on, perspective applicants are directed to prepare application dossier as per following detail;
- Copy of signed application form of HEC in separate spiral binding. No other document to be attached with HEC application form.
- Copy of signed application form of CSC application portal along with following document;
- Attested copies of all educational documents, one photo copy of CNIC/B-form, Domicile, IBCC equivalency certificate (if applicable) and HEC equivalency if applicable.
- A study plan or research proposal (200 words for Bachelors, 800 words for Masters & PhD), copies of any research publication & achievements (PhD only), language proficiency certificate or IELTS/TOEFL/HSK score (where applicable), copy of valid ordinary passport till March 01, 2024 (first two pages).
- Photocopy of the Physical Examination Record (attached) for foreigners should be completed in English. (The original copy should be kept by the applicant.) The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Physical Examination Record including basic blood test reports for foreigners as per China' Govt. policy.
- Non-criminal Record (Police Clearance Certificate) not older than six months before the application deadline.
- The forms with incomplete records or without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicant are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take physical examination as the result is valid for only 6 months.
- Apply to the target universities for pre-admission letter (optional) for Masters & PhD before submitting on-line application if available. HEC/CSC cannot guarantee the enrollment of your target university if no pre-admission notice is acquired from the applicant. Applicants for Masters & PhD with admission documents will obtain priority in winning the Chinese Govt. Scholarships.
- In case of employment, No Objection Certificate (NOC) from applicant's employer will be required.
- Make sure your email, telephone number, postal address are correctly filled in the application system as they are key to get you through during application process. Failure to respond to HEC or CSC in time may lead to automatic rejection.
- Submit clear, authentic and valid scan copy of each document required on both portals. Applicants shall bear the consequences caused by the unclear or unidentified uploaded materials.
- In case of submitting false information at any stage, HEC reserves the right to cancel and debar for all future scholarships as well as impose penalty, as decided by HEC.
- Saved, incomplete applications on portal of HEC and CSC and by hand applications will not be considered.