Applicants are required to submit online applications at the Commonwealth and HEC portals. In case the applicant fails to submit online application forms on BOTH websites mentioned in Step (1) & Step (2) below, HEC is unable to accept their application.
Step- 1 (Commonwealth Online Application)
- Candidates must apply using the CSC's online application system mentioned below. The CSC is unable to accept any applications that are not submitted via the online application system or after the closing date listed above.
a) For Masters Click here to apply for a Master's Scholarship
b) For PhD Click here to apply for a PhD Scholarship
Step - 2 (HEC Online application)
Apply online at HEC website: https://scholarships.hec.gov.pk/#/auth/login After registering and filling your profile, please select "Learning Opportunities Abroad". After submission of the application, get its printed copy to be signed by applicant. HEC online application portal shall close on October 18, 2022 (04.00 PM Pakistan Time)
Before applying, kindly update your HEC profile with latest email/cell number & updated information. You are advised to complete and submit your application as soon as possible, as the online application system will be very busy in the days leading up to the application deadline
Application without submitting both Commonwealth Application form and online HEC form will not be entertained in any case (submitted applications must also be complete in all aspects)
Save your HEC online application & Commonwealth online application after successful submission to relevant portals.
Hardcopies of HEC application form (along with relevant academic documents viz. transcripts, equivalence for foreign degree, statement of purpose, research plan/proposal, copies of CNIC, Domicile) & submitted Commonwealth scholarship forms (proof of minimum 02 references & placement letter) may be kept saved for applicant's own record.
DO NOT SEND HARDCOPIES OF APPLICATIONS TO HEC.
- HEC endorses equal opportunity; females are encouraged to apply. The female Nomination ratio shall be minimum 45%.
- HEC online portal shall close as per the deadline, thereafter, no candidate may be able to apply. Also, incomplete applications (not submitted/saved) will NOT be accepted.
- Please note that HEC has only a facilitation role in the nomination process, as the final selection will be made by the donor country. Further, HEC will have no financial liability regarding this scholarship.
- In case of submitting false information at any stage, HEC reserves the right to cancel and debar applicants for all future scholarships.
It is the sole responsibility of applicants to ensure that they apply on both Commonwealth and HEC portal before the deadline of October 18, 2022.