(The online application form has been closed)
- Be a Pakistani/AJK national
- For PhD scholarships, candidates must have a minimum qualification of MS/MPhil/ME or equivalent (18 years) before the closing date ( May 30,2021)
- For MS/M. Phil scholarships in Engineering Technology, Candidates must have a minimum of sixteen years of education and should be Registered with National Technology Council (NTC), Pakistan. ( http://www.ntc-hec.org.pk/ )
- Maximum one-second division throughout the academic career prior to the final degree.
- Candidates must have a minimum CGPA 3.0 out of 4.0 in semester system or first division (in the annual system) in MS/MPhil/ME/Equivalent degree.
- Maximum age on the closing date ( May 30,2021):
- 40 years for full-time regular Faculty Members of Public Sector Universities/Colleges and employees of the Public Sector R & D organizations registered with Pakistan Council for Science & Technology (PCST)
- 35 years for all others
- Must have minimum 70% marks in a valid HEC Aptitude Test (HAT). HEC will consider best HAT score of the last two years for short-listing purpose.
- Must not be availing any other scholarship:
Important Note: The Applicants provisionally
or finally selected in any of the HEC scholarships scheme in the past are
required to obtain NO Objection Certificate (NOC) from relevant HEC-Scholarship
Section before submission of their application.
1) Copy of this NOC must be emailed
at firstname.lastname@example.org before closing date of
application submission i.e May 30, 2021.
2) Application submitted by any such candidate without
obtaining NOC may be rejected at any stage of selection/award process”
Education Testing Council (ETC) Pakistan will conduct HEC Aptitude Test (HAT) on JUNE-2021 (tentatively). For more information, keep in touch with registered email/ HEC Overseas Phase-3 website
Last Date of Receipt of Applications:
Applicants must be submitted online via HEC e-portal (eportal.hec.gov.pk) by , SUNDAY , May 30 , 2021.
Please do not send printed copy of online application form. Only shortlisted applicants will be advised to provide signed printed copy of online application form along with necessary documents
Bank Deposit Slip: Original online deposit slip OR ATM transfer slip of Rs 300/-
(non–refundable) as application processing fee in favour of DG Finance, Fee can be deposited in Account Number 1742-79001334-01, Habib Bank Limited, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, Islamabad Pakistan through any bank.
HEC must be uploaded on HEC e-portal (Online Application Form for Overseas Scholarships Program).
The online application form has been closed now.