All Public Sector Universities/Degree Awarding Institutions and eligible private-sector universities are eligible to seek funding to organize the above mentioned events, complying the following conditions:
- HEI must have well-established seminar series
- HEI must have well-established MPhil and PhD programs
- Hosting HEI should have at least 5-8 PhD faculty members
- Call for papers should be announced at least 4 months prior to conduct a conference
- Conference should have a peer review process (documentary record should be provided to HEC)
The event organizer/ focal person must be a faculty member of the University in the relevant discipline of the event theme.