- Subject to the availability of funds, no more than 5 grants per University will be awarded in a financial year.
- Maximum approval of funds under the program will not exceed the budget allocation for a financial year. The ED HEC, may allow approval of grants greater than the budgetary allocation in a FY, if required.
- Funding limits for overall event and under various budget heads are as follow:
a. Funding Limit for the Event
b. Remuneration & Accommodation
For Foreign Invited Speakers/Resource Persons:
- A maximum of 5 Foreign Invited Speakers/Resource Persons are supported for an event.
- Maximum remuneration for one Invited Focal/Resource person is @ Rs.10,000/-.
- Maximum accommodation for an Invited Focal/Resource person is @ Rs.15,000/- per night. The accommodation may be extended for event days plus one extra night, up to maximum of 6 nights.
For National Invited Speakers/Resource Persons:
- A maximum of 10 Invited National Speaker/Resource person are supported for an event.
- Maximum Remuneration for an Invited National Speaker/Resource person is @ Rs.5,000/-.
- Maximum Accommodation for an Invited National Speaker/Resource person is @ Rs.6,000/- per night. The accommodation may be extended for event days plus one extra night, up to maximum of 6 nights.
- Travel Charges as per Government rules. Three quotation for each Foreign Invited Speaker from Travel Agent on route of Travel. The minimum quotation will be considered for release of funds
Lunch @ Rs.350 and Tea @ Rs.70 per person – maximum Rs.168,000/-.
Cost of printing of the Proceedings or Abstract Book, banners and brochures – maximum Rs.75,000/-
Only Consumable Items – maximum Rs.25,000/-
g. Chemicals/Consumables hands-on practice in Workshop
h. Contingencies/ Others
Unforeseen expenditures – maximum Rs.10,000/-