Applications can be submitted via HEC online portal research.hec.gov.pk after 1.8.2022
Click here to Download the Advertisement
Academic events are critical for sharing of knowledge and research among universities and scholars. The promotion of research culture in Higher Education Institutions through such events is of highest priority to Higher Education Commission (HEC). To support the development of research culture, HEC provides financial support to the Public Sector Universities and eligible Private-Sector Universities in Pakistan to organize Seminars, Workshops, Conferences and Symposium. Through this initiative, HEC intends to develop a culture of research and knowledge sharing between Higher Education Institutions, as well as establishment of linkages with relevant industrial and corporate sectors.
- Encourage Universities and Degree Awarding Institutes (DAIs) to organize academic events.
- Educate faculty and students with the latest developments in their relevant areas of research
- Provide platform for interaction and exposure to the academicians and researchers.
- Provide avenues for sharing of research and knowledge at national and international level events.
- Assess academic and research capabilities and achievements at par with the prevalent national and international practices.
- Share academic and research achievements with industrial and commercial establishments.
- Explore opportunities for domestic and international academic collaborations
HEC extends financial assistance to HEIs for hosting the following four types of events:
- Training Workshop
Note: For Previous policy of Seminar Grant from (2019-2021), Kindly refer to this document.